AniMSN 70 AniMSN 70

Meh....

The animation it's self was pretty good, so was the style, but it was lacking greatly in graphics and plain originality. Maybe work on your graphics a lil more to support your more than good animation, and try to make up some style of your own instead of ripping of Dragon Ball Z.

7/10.

The Madness Of Madness! The Madness Of Madness!

Crap....

The animation was as choppy as hell, both the graphics and animation and were just simple and boring as a whole the movie was just not entertaining at all.

The secret into animating madness well is to just practice for ages, and improve your animation and your graphics equally. You also have to try to add some originality to it.

3/10

MACception responds:

*Shrugs* Eh...Maybe he'll give it another shot some other time. I didn't think it was all THAT bad...But everything could be better...right?

-Logo

Scarecrow Scarecrow

Supurb

Graphically this animation was awsome. Very stylish and easy to look at. Animation wise though it could of been improved. Maybe a little more Frame by frame animation would of made it feel more "realistic" and just better as a whole.

An original idea with awsome graphics, keep up the good work!

Beyond Gaming RPG edition Beyond Gaming RPG edition

Awsome!

A very good effort from all of you guys, it was very good. And although it was glitchy, it was also very entertaining the standerd of animation was pretty damn good.

If only I could of somehow gotten my fla. to your computer -_-. If only..... DX

Awsome!

Poninjas Episode Three Poninjas Episode Three

How curious

Alot better than the previous episode three, but it still needs to be a little more smoother and lengthier. And next time you really shouldn't stream the music.

Not bad, but not that good either :/

Maximum Ninja - 3 Maximum Ninja - 3

Awsome

Seriousley the best madness tribute ever made, and the best tribute that ever will be made. You just gave krinkels a massive run for his money. You said that you were the seconds best madness animator in the world, well I can now safley say that you are the BEST madness animator in the world, For now.....

The most awsome thing I will ever see for along time.

Simple and Clean Collab Simple and Clean Collab

Not great at all

The syncing was terrible, most of the graphics were very, very average and the whole set-up was just crap.

Sorry guys but it wasn't entertaining at all, it was a waste of time, a waste of effort and a waste of plain and simple talent.

>=(

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Great!

I'm really impressed on how "Graphicly Intense" this was compared to all the previous episodes, and how much lengthier it was.
And though it was horribly sick, it was really, really entertaining and very enjoyable.
You've really out done your self again.
Good Job!

Beyond Gaming Beyond Gaming

Woot

That was awsome, espaically eskimohos part, that was best :P. You really should of gone through it once again to edit out stuff that needed editing, but other than that it was bloodeh awsome, especailly my part XP.

Oh yeah, eskimoho = eskimoshmo T_T

Han-Alien (TBP) Han-Alien (TBP)

Awsome

Pretty damn good, nice animation and very stylish. But the length definatley must be improved.

TurboBadger responds:

Fuck j00 and j00r stupid review Eskimoshmo. :P Just kidding man. You could of had that voice part but you never came online when I needed it.

Bastard. :D